Shipping & Returns
Dressing Vintage offers free domestic US shipping and International orders are shipped free over $300. Our preferred shipping carrier is the US Postal Service.
If you have a special shipping requirement or time issue, please contact us in advance of purchase and let us know. Please be familiar with your own customs policies and charges.
Because of the unique nature of vintage clothing, we have a limited return policy. We only accept returns if the item you receive from us has a major flaw that detracts from its wearability or value that was not mentioned in the description. Though we also try to mention them, this does not include minor issues such as loose threads, slight seam stress, loose buttons, etc. We only accept returns based on size or fit issues on an individual basis at our discretion. All returns must be pre-approved via email. Here is our policy:
1. We must be contacted within 24 hours of receipt of the item.
2. Written notification of intent to return item must be made by email before the item is shipped back to us to:
Or by fax to:
3. The item must be shipped back to us within 48 hours of receipt insured for the full purchase price. Item must be returned to:
4. The item must arrive in the condition it was when shipped to the buyer. Customer will be refunded unless the item returned shows any sign of wear and it is then up to the discretion of Dressing Vintage to determine a fair refund amount.
5. If the item you purchased had a *major flaw that we failed to mention,we will issue a refund of the full purchase price usually within 48 hours of receipt of the item in satisfactory condition. If you are returning an item because of size issues, personal preferences, etc., we will gladly issue store credit and the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
6. No refunds are given on items damaged or lost by carrier in shipping. We ship all items insured and the purchaser is to pursue any shipping claims with the carrier - usually the US Postal Service.